Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The female in my art

The female figure in my art came from a necessity to express the intuit world,  the aspect of fragility and sensibility what missing in the contemporary world. The moon, always present in my art, is the symbol of Art, of the unconscious, of the dream, the imagination, the spirituality, the connection with cosmic energies, with the night, the time of silence, when our imagination can express itself. I think my women are the symbol of for where the world must focus attention. The strength what come from tenderness. I use often all the stellar : sun, moon, stars, planets , sky   as I use the elements of Nature, like a leaves, flowers,trees, the Sea, shells , as I use the animals, principal the symbolic ones like fish, tortoise, horse, dog and cat 
I think with my Art i can get the attention of the general public to this delicate but so fundamental and strong part of our planet: the feminine world, the unconscious,the imagination,the Nature 



No comments:

Post a Comment