Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Trip in Paris - The open air museum city

 I went to Paris this weekend and was an unforgettable experience. What amazing city ! I really was impressed. The architecture of Paris is something special.Is really a luck to born and live there,however i really prefer London to live ;-) Paris have so much people ,so much tourist in there all the time. But the city is absolutely prepared to receive the tourism : everything clean and beautiful, the River Senna...wowwww is so green water and flowers around.The many boats full of tourists are so nice, with restaurants and candles..very chic....The food in all city, I dont need say nothing, is so nice and not only tasteful but also pretty.The monuments are so powerful, the Arc of Triumph, The Champs Elysees The Louvre,the gardens , also the Catacombs...The tres charmant restaurants with the tables outside. It is so romantic. The shops ..I loved everything ! I hope come back very soon to make a exhibition of my work in there. The City of Light also gave me so much inspiration for my drawings and clothes ;-)
Here some photos









No comments:

Post a Comment